2010 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Solid Near Luxury Sedan

2010 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Review

Solid Near Luxury Sedan
By Riverdog on

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I thought it was bit pricey until I test drove my new Maxima SV. It's a solid near luxury sedan with excellent performance. My only concern was with the CVT but I've learned to like it especially for economy and the manual mode is a hoot but watch out for the law as this thing gets up to speed in a hurry. My mileage has averaged about 24 in combo driving which I'm quite satisfied with. In my opinion, the exterior (mine is Crimson Black) is absolutely gorgeous and the interior is about the most comfortable of any vehicle I've ever owned.

Bluetooth hands free phone is great and works well. Brakes are outstanding and interior materials are first class.

Get rid of the flip up lid on the cup holders and add another cubby or two in the console area. Make memory seats standard on the base SV. Extend the rear fold down armrest another 2" or so for easier access to the cup holders.