2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5L V6 CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Smiling more and more every

2010 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

Smiling more and more every day.
By Jack on

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This car replaces a 2004 Mercedes e320. The maxima is so responsive and silky smooth. I'm blown away. I didn't think it could get better than the Benz. I was concerned with the cvt in the beginning. I have grown to love it. Typical driving give you silky smooth acceleration. Put the gear selector in the s mode and step on the gas and you get lightning fast acceleration and all the shift points that you're accustomed to. I opted for the premium package over the sport package and also got the technology package. This car does not disappoint. I literally smile more and more every day.

Favorite Features

Acceleration, seat comfort and adjustability. Heated and cooled seat and heated steering wheel. Back up camera. Stereo. Styling is so sexy and sleek.

Suggested Improvements

The hard drive music box is somewhat of a quandary to me. you have to load cd's individually. I would like to be able to transfer music from my ipod directly to the HD. I'd really love it to be rear wheel drive. There is zero torque steer in this car, which is very impressive.