I love mine too!
By Karen on
2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I had been admiring this model for some time in a parking garage, so externally I already loved it, but then when I sat in one, I was "all in" visually. Shopped around looking at other models, then walked in to a dealership to test drive. Let me say I came from a older Honda CR-V which was practical but with no pizazz, so I was ready for something more "dynamic." The seat comfort is quite nice, love the sound system, the ride is quick (I love that!) when I need it be be, and smooth all the time. Prior to my SUV, I have owned some pretty nice luxury cars in the past, but I have to say this one has it all for me. I read every single review for this car on this site, which was helpful. Thanks!
Favorite Features
Became quickly addicted to not having to fish out the keys from my handbag! Unlock door,(touch the handle) no key, start car, no key, re-lock door, no key! The music box recording all my CDs, love that.The handling of the car, the V-6 pick-up, the sleek look, the seat comfort. It's all great!
Suggested Improvements
Drivers side mirror placement causes partial obstructed view during sharp left turns (as from a turn lane) Yes, and the cup holder cover could be turned the other way, but really. Otherwise, I have no suggestions.