I am in love with my new Maxima!
By Ehunter on
2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I just purchased my 2010 Maxima a few days ago, but since the remodel was introduced back in 2008 with the 2009 models, I have been in love. I traded in my 2008 Altima for this Maxima and have no regrets. While I loved the Alitma and it was a good drive, it doesn't even compare with how much fun the Maxima is to drive. I look forward to getting in the car and taking it for a spin! The 290 HP is amazing and blows other sedans away on the road. It's a smooth, comfortable ride. I was initially worried about the size, but coming from the Altima, I don't feel like it's much different in size. I liked having the different choices of packages and love the Sport package's 19" rims.
Favorite Features
290 HP, Sport package options, exterior luxury appearance, Nissan customer service, reasonable price for great quality! Bluetooth works great and love having the option for Satellite radio without having to purchase the Technology package.
Suggested Improvements
Better MPG on city roads, more "standard" options, more interior storage space, larger sunglass compartment, CD storage compartment (like Altima's)