GREAT CAR but think twice before you buy
By CAR CRAZEEEE on
2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
Let me start by writing Nissan makes the best cars. I've had my 10' maxima for about a month and I'm thrilled driving it. Here it goes "pros" fast, comfy, power upon demand, style and safety. "cons" premium gas, $pecial e$ter oil, interior design, cheap radio, not enough storage, fuel economy avg 21-23 mpg at 30 hwy miles daily and I don't even Punch the car to enjoy the "performance" all doors opens at one stage only or you have to open all the way unlike altima and toyotas they have three stage door opening, dark interior, cheap head lights, too expensive for s type at 31k and back seats are too small. Bottom line think twice before you buy it. I should have kept my 2009 Nissan altima.
Favorite Features
Push start, blue tooth, 6 cd changer, 18" rims, sunroof, sport looking and power.
Suggested Improvements
storage compartments,lighter cloth interior color,3 stage door stopper,fuel economy,premium fuel,special ester oil (need to be able to use regular gas and oil) better head light bulbs than the old style yellow colored bulbs,quieter as the altima and last better paint at least in the front, chips EZ.
By cme4brain
on 12/30/10 19:29 PM (PST)

I disagree with your review (just an opinion). The radio is not cheap, better than many. The reat seat has less headroom, true, but that is a result of the styling- compare the a Benz C series or BMW 3- or 5- series. The interior is not dark if you pick a non-all black leather. Who says you need premium gas? I put regular in it without a problem- the computer compensates. The car only needs regular synthetic oil, that other oil is a dealer sham trying to make more money. Interior storage is fine, trunk size is huge.