Fast and fun
By Chris on
2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I compared the Maxima to an Audi, Mercedez, Cadillac and Lexus. By far, none can compete with the price or the luxury you get with the Maxima. I opted for the luxury package instead of the Sport package, added the spoiler and bought aftermarket rims. Lets just say that no one believes it's a Maxima. This car is responsive, fast and very comfortable. Bluetooth and voice recognition work great. I average 28 miles on the highway, those that complain about the fuel economy need to understand that this car has 290 hp, get a 4 cylinder Corolla if you need to save on gas. I added a high flow air intake and the car roars. If you are looking for a comfortable, luxurious ride, this is it.
Favorite Features
Luxury package is a must, soft leather, easy to use navigation, backup camera, heated steering wheel, air conditioned driver seat, spacious and fast. Well balanced, handles corners very well. I am really impressed with this Maxima, owned 2 so far. It's definitely an improvement from previous model.
Suggested Improvements
None yet. You don't need premium fuel in the 2010 model and you don't need ester oil (synthetic) either. Don't believe everything the dealership tells you.