Used 2010 Nissan Maxima Sedan Consumer Reviews - 96 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Maxima model:

Very Impressive
By Recontaz

2010 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought this car for my wife in April, She was in need of a new car. We bought the SV model with the premium and tech package. What a deal, we got a very good deal on this vehicle and we are still impress and excited about the car. We just took it on the road for Memorial Day weekend and the ride was excellent and the passing power was just superb. We was having looks from people driving the Lexus and Infinity. When we parked the car, people were staring at it when they passed by. We purchased the Black so it looked good with the chrome on it. We tested the nav system going and coming back home and it was excellent, it even rerouted on its own when I tested and make a wrong turn.

The CVT transmission and the quality of the sound system is awesome with the complete Bose system. Also the navigation system was one of the best. Excellent Nav system. IT took us right to gas and food. The power, whew the power, ha ha ha, watch it, the tickets. Hands down the best chose we made.

The headlights shine just a tad too low. I did notice that. Other than that, we love this car, no question about it.

Sweet Ride!
By aaa111

2010 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

You should be able to get 6 to 7K off MSRP on the 2010 Maxima. I have seen this offered at several different dealers in Central Florida. I just picked up a Sport / Tech ($39080 MSRP) on a lease deal. $0 out of pocket with tax included on a 39-month, 12K per year lease: $450 per month. I know I got an excellent deal because 3 other dealers in the area couldn't do it. Got the crimson black. It is sweet - looks like "black cherry" - appears black but is a deep red when sunlight shines on it. I love the car. I had the previous model and this car is a tremendous upgrade in every respect. The increase in power is substantial and the ride and operation are much smoother.

Nav, backup camera, XM Radio, soft leather seats

Three is a Charm!
By Third Timer

2010 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I just picked up my new 2010 Maxima (Blue w/Tan) last night and can't say enough good things about it. This is my third since 2003. The VQ series engine is simply a work of art and mechanical design genius! I traded in a 2005 Acura TL which was an excellent car, but this Maxima beats it and its new model hands down. The value quotient for this vehicle is outstanding! Performance and feature content can't be beat. Reliability of my past two was excellent, no issues! I look forward to a long loving relationship with this third Maxima. By the way, Fox Nissan was outstanding giving me a GREAT deal and excellent delivery experience. NO hassles! Buy a Maxima!

Engine, Nav, Interior space, Looks, Bluetooth syncing with addresses, Dual panel moonroof, XM radio, Cooled/Heated Driver seat, Adjustable thigh support for Driver, Heated steering wheel, Rear window shade. Outstanding VALUE!

Cargo Net in trunk, relocate dial for heated/cooled driver seat, wood trim or chrome on dash panel in front of passenger...too large of black plastic area.

Nice Car
By Ken

2010 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I was looking for a car with a little glitz and spunk. Very roomy, very comfortable and can get out of the way when needed. Saved $5k over the G37. It may not be a G37, but it's close enough.

Interior comfort

Car jumps a little off the line

Wow! Car
By Maxima Fever

2010 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Yes, that's right wow! The best thing I can tell you about the new Maxima is to get yours fast!

Everything is awesome about this car

Choice of Real wheel drive or All wheel drive