2010 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Maxima model:
Finally
By Adam on 12/15/09 13:40 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This car has it all, speed, looks,and true quality. Why purchase a BMW 5 or any other brand when you could ave 15K and have a better car. This is an all new maxima, so much so that they should have re named it.

Very Nice Car
By Ty on 12/12/09 12:24 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Purchased 2010 fully loaded. Love the interior. Has all the high end tech features of a G37, or Lexus 330 but at a significant cost reduction. I am tall, just over 6'4" and feel very safe and comfortable. You won't be disappointed with this car.

i love this car
By ymc on 12/11/09 20:34 PM (PST)

this is the best driving car i have driven better than my old bmw 5 series

Best value entry level luxury sportsedan
By Jay on 12/04/09 17:27 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Coming off FX35 lease I was thought I was going to G37X. Problem was it was too small for me. Not to mention it looks like everything else on the road. This is best bang for the buck ! Roomy nice interior. Basically what you are getting is a FWD Maxima w/ Infinity interior ( even nicer IMO) Great V6 Hard to beat !

Great car
By Andrea on 12/03/09 16:01 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I had a 2004 Maxima and traded for the very stylish 2010. It has a little more up and go, plus I love the CVT. The only negative thing I have found is the computer screen. Even set at the lowest brightness for nighttime driving, it is too bright and therefore somewhat distracting. Everything else is great. I hope it will prove to be as reliable as my last Maxima.

Smiling more and more every day.
By Jack on 12/03/09 12:54 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This car replaces a 2004 Mercedes e320. The maxima is so responsive and silky smooth. I'm blown away. I didn't think it could get better than the Benz. I was concerned with the cvt in the beginning. I have grown to love it. Typical driving give you silky smooth acceleration. Put the gear selector in the s mode and step on the gas and you get lightning fast acceleration and all the shift points that you're accustomed to. I opted for the premium package over the sport package and also got the technology package. This car does not disappoint. I literally smile more and more every day.

A++++++++
By Torres on 11/29/09 16:09 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Great car....... I had a 09 maxima and had to get the 10.. Bluetooth AUDIO is amazing. Love the way it handles. I got the one with the sports suspense, leather premuim, cold pack... ECT.... I got a great deal and 2.9%.. The car handles very well under both cond. wet or dry.. Audio system is okay, they use to many speakers for base.. Only the front speaks play sound.. Front door and rear are for the subs... :( We recommend it.

Love it!
By Bobby G on 11/29/09 13:06 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have had this car a couple of months. I was concerned about the CVT trans but am delighted to report that it is smooth and a good fit for the Maxima. It is a 290 horse engine that snaps and still gets almost 24 MPG on my routes . I am a long time Nissan owner but this is the first NEW Maxima and I couldn't be happier. This thing turns heads everywhere I go. I traded an 06 Altima that I also bought new. It's not even close.I love the new body design and everything about the car. If your looking, stop now and own the Maxima. You won't be sorry.........

Great Car
By Sal on 11/19/09 13:08 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We actually considered an Infinity G37X, but it is not worth another $2000 for what is pretty much the same car. Furthermore, Maxima fuel economy is better as is seating comfort. The car operates flawlessly with a ridiculous amount of power. The CVT transmission functions very well, although it does sound kind of funny upon take off. Ride and interior quality, especially the leather seats, are definitely top shelf -a real luxury care feel and ride. The Blue tooth system works well, people think I am merely speaking I'm on a cell phone, although the voice recognition is fairly poor (it does always get numbers right when dictating a phone number). A really great car choice.

Luxury, speed, and beauty.....#1
By Craig T on 11/14/09 17:23 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I get so many compliments on my Nissan Maxima, it's so stylish, fast, and flat out perfect. I added the seven spoke chrome high performance wheels, spoiler, and went with Ocean Grey. I test drove the Audi 4 and BMW -- not even a close second to the Maxima. I simply love this vehicle -- it makes driving fun.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Maxima in VA is:

$150 per month*