2010 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Maxima model:
What A Great Car!!
By Babs on 02/03/10 21:53 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I already had a Nissan Maxima 1997. I liked it alot. However, I did look and test drive other cars.(Honda, Toyota, Mazda) They felt great until I got behind the wheel of the 2010 Maxima. I was blown away by the power and comfort. The feeling of luxury and power made my decision an easy one.

Exceeds Expectations
By Justin-Ryan on 01/28/10 12:36 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I recently purchased a 2010 Black Maxima. This car has plenty of technology and entertainment. The CVT transmission is something you have to get used to, but in daily driving, it truly is perfection. Everyone enjoys the bucket seats in the rear and large panoramic sunroof. The fuel economy is excellent for a vehicle with so much horsepower. The Xenon headlight and LED tailights bring in a lot of compliments. The rear spolier completes the look of a real sports car. I test drove a Malibu LTZ & Camry SE V6, and purchased the Maxima with no regrets. If your looking for a reliable, fast, fun car, this is your ride.

Not recomend
By Victoria on 01/25/10 06:55 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have one remark - at driving this car I feel pressure in ears and it is painful even some time after leaving the car. Whether I have taken an interest at the seller so it. And unfortunately a dealer has confirmed this problem

Love this Car!!
By Lynn on 01/14/10 11:16 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I love this car! I previously owned an 08 CTS and an 09 Acura TL and the 2010 Nissan Maxima is my favorite by far. I love the way it drives, quick pickup and smooth. It looks great inside and out, has all the technology items I could want and I just enjoy driving it. I got the SV Sport with the sport technology and monitor pkg. This is the car I have been looking for.

I like it!
By Ron A on 01/14/10 11:11 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Purchased the last day of 2009 to take advantage of government tax breaks. I bought the Nissan with the Performance package. So far so good. I'm averaging over 25 mpg. Plenty of power. Haven't really used the paddle shifters as yet. I looked at the Acura TL, Infiniti 37Gx. I liked the G37 but it was too loud for my wife's tastes. The TL had less front head and leg room and I'm 6'4". My previous Nissan Maxima had automatic folding mirrors. That really the only thing I miss. I'm anxious to try out the air cooled drivers seat

All good!
By Ricax on 01/12/10 12:35 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought my Maxima last week and I'm loving it so far. It's just so fun to drive. I'm still getting used to the CVT but I'm liking it. Lots of power when I need it, plenty of space (passenger and trunk), and sexiness doesn't hurt it either. My only regret is not getting the Premium package.

2010 Maxima with Premium package
By DJZ on 01/10/10 16:47 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Nissan put it all together with this car. It looks great and is a real head turner. The interior quality and styling is awesome to say the least. It has all the extras and they are user friendly. I love this car. It is fun to drive. Well worth the money.

2010 Nissan Maxima SV Premium Package
By Michael on 01/06/10 23:44 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Just purchased this vehicle and I am extremely pleased with it. This car is very sophisticated in terms of technology and comfort. Performance is very noteworthy as well. There is plenty of power and the mid-range torque is excellent. The overall ride is smooth and seamless as well as quiet. The vehicle is able to accelerate effortlessly and still remains quiet even at higher speeds. This car handles very well too, as if it has a wide grip and hugs the road when driving. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a sedan that offers luxury and performance in one package at a reasonable price. The exterior styling is one of a kind!

Outstanding Machine
By Tupdog12 on 12/20/09 09:21 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is one heck of an automobile. I purchased an 09 Maxima in May of 09 and put 18,000 miles on it in 6 months (all pleasure). My ego & love for this automobile got the best of me so I purchased a new 2010 Maxima equipped the same way (Nav & Sport pkg.)and even maintained the same white color. The performance is fantastic and despite other comments, I love the CVT. Boy!! It is smooth. The engine has just enough growl and fuel mileage is acceptable considering what you are driving.(22/23 overall) Based upon my experience with a 2009 Murano dual moonroof, I do not recommend the premium package (dual moonroof) until Nissan is able to develop a moonroof wind deflector. Too much wind noise.

Funnest Car I've Ever Owned
By Keith on 12/18/09 14:22 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

When Nissan tagged this "the four door sports car", they weren't kidding. Very fun to drive, excellent technology and a great price point.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Maxima in VA is:

$148 per month*