2010 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Maxima model:
Luven My Tuscan My Maxi
By swtnblk on 03/07/10 06:15 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I'm so blown away by this car. The speed is amazing, the Bose system is awesome. Got my windows tinted and man it really brings the Tuscan Sun out. I love the change in the shape of the Maxima. The tail end looks like it has hips, like me. The car is very comfortable its the seats hug you.I love so much about this car. GOOO Maxi we make heads turn

Infiniti...err Nissan Maxima SV
By Brian on 03/01/10 17:57 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Coming out of a 2008 G35 sedan, I am thoroughly impressed with the Nissan Maxima and can't believe it actually is a more refined vehicle. From the leather, to the dash material, to the leather on the wheel and updated Navigation software...the Maxima might as well be an Infiniti. My biggest disappointment with the G35 was the materials and the Maxima definitely beats it hands down. Even the 2010 G sedan doesn't have the refinement the Maxima does. The editors have it wrong...price being equal, the Maxima is a better vehicle and far better value.

My HOTTT Maxima
By Rio Brown on 02/23/10 13:11 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I've been driving my 2010 Maxima for 3 weeks now and i absolutely digggg it. I was a previous owner of a 2009 Acura TSX, but its night and day, compared to the Maxima. The Maxima styling is incredible from fit to finish and the power, oh that power, is incredibly impressive.

absolutely awesome!
By parker on 02/17/10 17:24 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I was originally very hesitant to spend this much on a nissan, but the car is worth every penny. I've had an Acura TL and lexus RX, this car blows both away--and costs way less. Build quality is top notch -- no creaks no noises. Fuel economy is excellent considering how powerful this car is. Tech package rocks. I can't believe editors don't rate this car higher. def recommend to anyone.

I LOOVE this car!!
By soozi on 02/17/10 14:38 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Bought the SV w/Prem Package and I absolutely LOOVE this car. I drove an Audi prior to this and was afraid I'd feel like I downgraded. NO WAY!! This car has more features than my Audi and is super fun to drive! Transmission shifts smoothly and quietly and I'm getting 19.7 mpg around town using 89 octane. Would recommend this car to everyone!

Move over BMW!
By Greatone on 02/16/10 13:30 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I just leased a 2010 Maxima SV with the monitor and cold package. This car flies! I mean you put the petal to the metal and you get on the highway real quick. This is a car that will make others turn their heads. I also got the new color, crimson black, which looks very luxurious. I have had two previous versions of the Maxima, and this by far is the best.

Great Car
By Darrell on 02/13/10 17:40 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Just received my new 2010 Maxima today. I considered other makes of cars before deciding upon the Maxima. I went to the dealership to look at the Altima. I test drove both the Altima and Maxima and I was blown away by the features in the Maxima.

WOW - this is a car !!!!!
By Larry B on 02/09/10 14:25 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I read so many reviews leading up to my purchase. I have been leasing cars for my business for 25 years. I have leased Porsche's, BMW's, Honda's, Volvo, and Audi. I am a young man stuck in a growing older body. and I thought I had experienced it all in cars. I have even test drove maxima's before getting a better car. Man, was I shocked and surprised at what this new Maxima has to offer. speed, power, handling, ride, looks, creature features, it has it all. No complaints here. A very well done ride. I got a fantastic lease, and they delivered it to me 180 miles away. I got the technology, and sport packages, which really loads this ride up. I Love this car - so fun to drive.

One Sexy Beast
By Vanessa H on 02/06/10 21:58 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

During the 3 weeks it took for my insurance company to finalize the payoff of my Honda, I drove a rented 09 Maxima. I loved it so much I HAD to buy one. I love it! I'm depressed NO More! It's beautiful inside and out. The seating is extremely comfortable. The ride is very smooth. I don't have the BOSE sound system, but my 8 speakers still sound excellent. I use the bluetooth with my cell phone constantly, it's very convenient and much safer than reaching for your phone while driving. Every time I step on the gas pedal, the powerful 3.5 V6 engine just roars. My 2010 Maxima in Tuscan Sun, now named "The Maxi Beast" is so stunning, it demands attention everywhere we go.

Good Purchase
By aaron on 02/06/10 18:26 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I love driving this car. It has everything a hard working middle aged man needs (aside from a corvette). I honestly don't see this car as a family sedan my wife thinks it is too fast and she drives a BMW 528I. So this being said I prefer the Nissan over my BMW much faster and more fun to drive,

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Maxima Sedan in VA is:

$148 per month*