2009 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Wow! This car is sharp!!

2009 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Review

Wow! This car is sharp!!
By lhsmule on

2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have own 3 Maximas' before this one and liked each one of them. The type of car that I was looking for had to have the following requirements. Manageable price and monthly payments, Very good power, room (I'm well over 6'0" tall) quality, and have good gas mileage. I looked at Lexus', Infiniti's M45 & M35. I tried to own another sedan besides the Max for a change of pace, but the Maxima meet those requirements the best. This is by far the best Max that I've ever driven! My model is an SV and it's very fun to drive. It looks sharp and aggressive. The acceleration is exhilarating, and whenever I turn off the VDC button, it gives it even a bigger boost. The cockpit design is excellent.

My favorite audio feature is their Ipod setup. The Ipod station is invisible to the passengers because the hookup is inside the arm rest. And you can control the Ipod through the 7 inch touch screen which i really like! No more Cds' junking up my car. Haven't used the memory stick or hard drive yet.

At times I have had some problems opening the trunk. Regardless if the car is on or off, it sometimes works and sometimes does not, especially when I try to use my key. On my older Max, I like the simple old latch next to the bottom of the seat and the key worked just fine. Have to get that checked

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review