Well worth the money
By Joe on
2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I have now owned the car almost two months and am very pleased. I have the premium package with the nav. You are getting plenty for your money and everything has been great. I am averaging 23/27 for hwy/city and I am using premium fuel. The pickup the car has is excellent, nav is great, Bose stereo is great and climate control is great. Heated seats and steering wheel is a plus. The ride and handling are fine and steering is fine. Don't be alarmed the brakes feel a little soft but they are fine. The trunk needs a little push to close but a minor issue. I recommend the car highly to anyone!
Favorite Features
Heated seats and steering wheel, push start, nav system, Bose stereo, backup camera, stylish look, controls accessible, acceleration when you need it, memory drivers seat. You are getting a lot for your dollar!
Suggested Improvements
Trunk to close a little more easily and the brakes a little less soft. But really there have been no issues so far for me not to purchase another Maxima next time around! Great car and maybe I will find that BMW guy on the road again and offer him to give him a spin in the Maxima!!