This car is impressive
By Denis on
2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I am very impressed with the clean look of this car, especially the shape of the hood and the side. The color of my car is white and this color also improved the lines of the car even in the snow. The car has excellent traction in the snow because of the very good traction control and the Toyo winter tires. The handling both on highway or back roads is very precise and solid. The acceleration is amazing for a front wheel drive. I can not see anyone that enjoy driving sport car be disappointed with the 2009 Maxima. I highly recommend it to anyone that just like me, wants a classy look with the serious performance of a sport car. Bravo Nissan superb package.
Favorite Features
Shape/Look of the car. Impressive acceleration. Comfortable. Performance on the snow. Paddle shifters. Awesome Bose sound. Panoramic dual sunroof, Rear view camera and mirror going down. Nice color information system. Plenty of features for your money!
Suggested Improvements
The trunk is hard to close. The brakes are a little soft. The compatibility of Bluetooth with some newest phones. The rear windows should go completely down. Adding Touch Screen capability to the non-nav system. No real issues.