2009 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: The Max is Back !

2009 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Review

2009 Nissan Maxima Sedan

The Max is Back !
By MaxFun on

2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After months of research and 3 weeks of test drives the purchase paid off. Before I bought my Silver on Black Max with premium package, I test drove the Acura TL, BMW 325i, Audi A4, Infinity G35, and a few others. The Maxima was not hands down the "better car" in each category, but lets look at what it gives you. It's not as fun as the BMW, not as quick as the G35 (I tested the rear wheel drive). It won't match the interior of the Audi.But, the Maxima comes fully loaded at around $37k. It comes with the technology - excellent navigation system, easy to use interface/layout, cooled/heated seats, gas saver CVT, 290 HP engine, nice leather, quite ride.

As I explained above, this car is not perfect, but to me it's a perfect blend of luxury, sport, and technology, all at a price that cannot be ignored. For all the features this car has, I cannot complain about anything other than I wish it was free. I get compliments everywhere I go.

I wish it came with summer tires. In order to get those, you have to buy the "sport package", which is nice, but I would rather have wood grain trim with cooled seats and a dual panel moon roof. You can't those features with the sport pack.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review