Me & My Max
By Papa1947 on
2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
Just got back from a two week, 2500 mile vacation in my Maxima. What an absolute pleasure this car is. Loaded with all the "bells & whistles" and then some, she performed every task I threw at her. From Interstate driving to finding my way through small towns, the GPS was invaluable, the dual climate control very much appreciated, and the entertainment system was incredible. The power driver's seat allowed me to change up positions to help with driver fatigue, and the 300 hp engine provided all the power we needed for passing and high speed Interstate driving.
Favorite Features
I think my favorite feature of my Max has to be the Xenon headlights. I am diabetic, and my nightsight isn't what it used to be, and these Xenon low beams were fantastic. I just wish the high beams were also Xenon.
Suggested Improvements
The only negative was with the 'sport' seats. The seat bottoms were so firm that after several hours of driving, we developed "butt" fatigue. We eventually had to stop at a furniture store to buy thick padded seat cushions to alleviate this problem.