2009 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Loving it even more than I tho

2009 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

3.5 SV Sedan (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

Loving it even more than I thought!
By FireFish on

2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

In a nutshell - if you're even looking at this car, you're probably looking for the same thing I was. I loved the look of the 2007 Infinity G35 coupe and swore I'd do anything to get it after test driving it. Aside from the compact factor, everything else I liked was tech related or cosmetic. I didn't get it b/c it was way over my budget at the time and once the new Maxima came out, it was literally love at first sight. My Maxine (you heard right) has Premium + Technology packages, ultimately containing everything that the G37 Coupe currently has in its interior aside from the 2-hand Infinity clock. Many reviews I read call the Maxima more of an Infinity than an Infinity itself. CAR IS FUN!

Shape & new bold / risky design. I love it! Premium Bose sound system gives it a luxury feel. Excellent Technology Package, including birds-eye view GPS, fully integrated control system, voice control, etc. On my particular car, my favorite is the colors. Super Black with Tan Leather interior. HOT!

Make price more affordable. I know its tough in this car, but most people wouldn't splurge like I did for a $40K Maxima. I do NOT regret it. Its that much fun, I swear! I'd actually take this over a Lexus any day. B/C, why settle for an entry level Lexus with all these features? Just Load yours up!