2009 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: It's not a luxury car but noth

2009 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Review

It's not a luxury car but nothing less
By Max'mized on

2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I think I know what I am talking about, because I have driven Lexus ES, Infiniti GS, Acura TL and Maxima 06. Mind you I drove them because I or my family member owns these cars. My review is not based on test drives. I think the editor is incorrect in saying - if you can live without ohs and ahs of neighbors then Maxima is for you. Not that it matters, but for the last two weeks that I have had this car that is all am getting from friends, colleagues and neighbors. This feeling is same across both genders. I would buy this any day over Acura, Lexus or Audi A6. Cons: wish it was quieter inside like Lexus and that Nissan can make this beast a rear-wheel drive. Great size for family too.

Torque, handling, seats (everyone loves the seats they are so comfortable), best looking car out there.

Rear wheel drive. CVT was not a good idea for this type of car. I wish they make the interior quieter then it will be the best against any other in its class.