2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5L V6 CVT Automatic Consumer Review - It's not a luxury car

2009 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

It's not a luxury car but nothing less
By Max'mized on

2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I think I know what I am talking about, because I have driven Lexus ES, Infiniti GS, Acura TL and Maxima 06. Mind you I drove them because I or my family member owns these cars. My review is not based on test drives. I think the editor is incorrect in saying - if you can live without ohs and ahs of neighbors then Maxima is for you. Not that it matters, but for the last two weeks that I have had this car that is all am getting from friends, colleagues and neighbors. This feeling is same across both genders. I would buy this any day over Acura, Lexus or Audi A6. Cons: wish it was quieter inside like Lexus and that Nissan can make this beast a rear-wheel drive. Great size for family too.

Favorite Features

Torque, handling, seats (everyone loves the seats they are so comfortable), best looking car out there.

Suggested Improvements

Rear wheel drive. CVT was not a good idea for this type of car. I wish they make the interior quieter then it will be the best against any other in its class.