2009 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Happy Nissan Owner

2009 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Review

Happy Nissan Owner
By Kurt on

2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my first Nissan and I must say that I'm in love. My previous two cars were a 2001 Mustang Bullitt and a 2003 VW Jetta GLI. I've been in many other cars and thus far the 2009 Maxima is my favorite. I actually look forward to running errands and driving to work! I bought the sports package and while some reviews say it's a harsh ride, I disagree. The ride is excellent, handling is as good if not better than my VW, and road noise is very minimal. The bluetooth works great with my iPhone 3GS, and while I haven't needed to use the GPS much what little I have used has been spot on. The acceleration is great for 290hp and a heavy car. I was told once to drive it like you stole it! :)

The electronics, handling, hp, comfort, and the body is gorgeous! Seamless iPhone integration! The people at Chevy Chase Nissan were outstanding which made the whole buying experience that much better. My wife loves the car and is just great all the way around!

The iPhone adapter integrates but does not charge my iPhone. Sure gas mileage could be better but what do you expect with 290hp?