2009 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Happily traded my lexus for th

2009 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

Happily traded my lexus for the maxima.
By maxima4life on

2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Just got the car yesterday. I had a leased IS 250 to trade in and was looking to spend less but not downgrade too much. No buyers remorse here! (Except for my backup camera- that was nice.) I got the S model to save some cash and I don't miss the Lexus at all. The Maxima is a blast to drive and looks sleek- I got a compliment after owning it less than 24 hours. It has WAY more room than the IS but drives just as good. It has good pick-up on the highway and really turns heads. I test drove a loaded Camry SE and it just felt boring after owning the IS 250. The Maxima is a great car- I am very satisfied and can't wait to show it off. I got a great deal since it was an 09'. Go get one!

Body style, VERY comfortable driver's seat- feels like a comfy recliner, light in the trunk which is something the IS doesn't have, 19 in. tires, charcoal interior has great detailed piano stitching, great handling on turns, lots of room in the back seat and trunk, plenty of leg room in the front

Some of the buttons are not in the places you would expect (power side view mirror), have to use premium fuel (did this with the lexus too), wish the trunk would open automatically.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review