Great looks, not so smooth ride
By MTCS on
2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I have already traded the car in for an Infiniti M45X. The car is a head turner. It really is a good looking car. The fuel economy was great for a V-6. This car has all the toys you want, rear view camera, iPod, and something really cool was the compact flash drive. 8.3G hard drive. You can play music for hours. Now for the bad part. The passenger side seat shook when I got over about 50 mph. Got the tires balanced at my expense and then took it to the dealership as the problem persists and they told me that is just the way they are. The car drives decently on a good road but on a rough road this car shakes badly. For $32k I was expecting more, so now I drive an 2008 Infiniti M45X.
Favorite Features
The extras inside and the car looks really good. Car is pretty good on gas. The navigation and radio, and compact flash and 8.3G hard drive. Lots of room inside, I did not get a chance to do much freeway driving but around town I was very comfortable at 6 feet and 245lbs.
Suggested Improvements
Smoother ride. My 06 Honda Accord has a smoother ride than the 09 Maxima. You feel every bump in the road in this car.