2009 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Good value, fun car

2009 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

Good value, fun car
By realhawker on

2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I was leaving my 2007 9-3 Saab, looking for something with more rear room, bigger trunk and a little more tech features. Looked at the Infiniti G37xS sedan, which was everything I wanted, except that I really wasn't in love with its exterior looks, and the rear seat was not that much roomier than my Saab. I also looked at the Hyundai Genesis, which was very interesting, but I just wasn't a fan of the center console, the pricing I was getting and the fact that I would be telling people I had a Hyundai for $500 a month. Maxima ended up being the best balance, although I would have preferred the 7sp and extra horsepower of the G37

Dual sunroof, this is not surprisingly on of my favorite features. I have 2 young kids who sit in the backseat, and the glass room really brightens up the interior. Front seat design makes it feel like there is more rear room, and the lack of a "hump" in the middle. MPG is good, given pwr

Change interior lighting color, I am NOT a fan of amber - I had an Altima with the same scheme back in 04'-07' Offer Spoiler and 19" wheels on SV premium?