Best value in the segment
By Max on
2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I researched vehicles for at least 1 year before purchasing my 09 SV Prem/Tech White/Caffe Latte Max. I have owned three previous Maxima bodystyles. Funny how many other reviews start out with mention of previous maxima ownership. That says a lot about this car. I love the style, power, options, reliability, and value. It was between this car and Hyundai Genesis 3.8 sedan, but I needed to have front wheel drive. I am very happy with this car and look forward to buying the next full updated model in 4-5 years. Only wish I had waited for rebate offers to save 6k or 0%, but you have to pay to play.
Favorite Features
double sunroof(contrasting black roof on white paint), turn signal mirrors, intelligent key, cooled seat, power, throttle response, traction in snow, navigation/bose sound system, paint quality, headlight brightness, interior comfort, quality build, but most-size and design of steering wheel!
Suggested Improvements
Premium fuel requirement, fuel economy, torque steer-(its worth dealing with for snow traction), turning radius, wheel design on SV prem/tech (wish I had the 19's from sport), rear windows are auto down only, and don't dare drop anything small between the seats because you're never gonna get it out.