2009 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Awesome car for a GREAT price

2009 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

3.5 SV Sedan (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

Awesome car for a GREAT price
By Lucas JP on

2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased a new 09 Maxima after much research and lots of time looking and driving a few other cars. When I first decided to buy a new car, my wife recommended a MAX because she has an 08 - Well, they are COMPLETELY different. This car feels roomier inside and even drives bigger. The exteriors also look separate. Overall - if you want a car in this price range just go DRIVE a MAX and you'll end up taking one home. The tech features as well make it a hard car to pass by. Overall it's an awesome car and I wouldn't want any other vehicle in it's class...possibly even in a few classes above it.

The Ipod interface, comfy seats, fun to hold steering wheel, spaciousness of the cabin.

The only problem I've seen so far has been this issue with the radio. Every so often, when I am first starting out driving and place the car in gear, it will switch the radio to the ipod and be blank - no music. Dealer said it's a known issue and nothing they can do about it.