4th Maxima is the Charm!
By TMINJ on
2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
This 2009 is my 4th Maxima, (94,99 and 03) and by far the best. Have it for 6 months now. Handling is nice and the looks it gets are amazing as Maxima’s are not sold in Germany. Love the body lines and hood. Was not happy with the design of the 04-08 models so this one really grew on me. I actually prefer driving this car daily as opposed to my 2008 335I convertible. Double moonroof is excellent, but it will make some noises when turning sharp out of the driveway. Stereo, and interior comfort are excellent. Some difficulties seeing the back end of the car. Silver with Black Leather is a nice combination. Looking forward to my 5th Maxima in a few years. Nissan did this one right.
Favorite Features
Stereo, interior comfort, exhaust note, heated and AC driver seat is awesome. Lots of bells and whistles for the price. Compared to a 3 series, which I also own, and this one wins hands down for an every day driver. I have owned lots of cars and this one is by far up there on my favorites list!
Suggested Improvements
Fuel economy could be a little better, guess that is why there is a big gas tank. Blinkers are too far from the steering wheel due to paddle shifters. Wish it had the touch three blink blinkers like the Euro cars have. Other than that... Nissan did this car right!