2009 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: 2009 Maxima 3.5 S

2009 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

3.5 S Sedan (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

2009 Maxima 3.5 S
By artie on

2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The time had come to part with my 2006 Mustang GT because I needed a four season driver. I looked at Altima, Malibu, Fusion, Passat and Accord. They were all great automoblies, but none of them were distinctive enough to lure me into making the move. My wife suggested I look at the Maxima. I did not think I could afford the car, but the trade/purchase numbers allowed me to get into the 3.5S and I am quite impressed with this automobile. The build quality is top notch. The engine/CVT transmission combination is smooth and powerful. I have read some negative reviews of the body style and I am surprised. The body style of this vehicle is one of the main reasons I purchased it. So far, a winner!

Engine/CVT transmission combination, Keyless entry/ignition was a great suprise! Looks, Ride, interior is ultra-quiet. Build quality. Gas mileage not bad for a large car. I am currenty averaging 26 mpg.

Power mirror adjustment should be located on the drivers door instead of the dash. Base S model should include fog lights.