2009 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: 1 year Maxima Owner - Still Lo

2009 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Review

1 year Maxima Owner - Still Love It
By Go_Nissan_Max on

2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I've owned a Premium+Tech Maxima for nearly 1 year now with 0 defects and 22 MPG avg. The ride and drive is a perfect blend of luxury and Performance - 0 to 60 mph in 6.3 secs, yet a nice comfortable ride on the highway. Very little road noise at highway speeds. I came very close to buying a Lexus GS350 but found the performance + cost superior in the Maxima. Same story with M35. I already owned a TL, so I didn't want to do that again;-) The Maxima also does a great job at the little stuff like a strong A/C system, large glove box, great iPOD integration, large map and cup holders, and easy to read owners manual. Finally, the bold exterior lines on this car are amazing!!

Premium Package is worth the extra money - dual sunroofs, air conditioned seat, rear seat controls, sunshade, etc.. I originally thought my Acura TL/ELS radio was better than the Maxima's Bose. Over the last 1 year, I now believe the Bose is BETTER than the ELS sound system! Love the 9Gb harddrive

Trunk lid is too hard to close. Improve instrument gauges (lack of cruise light engaged + fog light indicator). GPS Navigation Maps are several years out of date.