09 Maxima - WOW!
By Nate on
2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I traded in my '04 Denali XL for the Maxima and all I can say is "WOW"! After driving SUVs for the past 11 years, it was time for a 4DSC. The performance is unbelievable and the CVT is superb. Handling is unreal and the acceleration is exhilarating. The technology package is a must and the XM traffic/nav system is so cool, all my friends can't believe what it can do. The lines are beautiful and are better (IMO) than the BMW (5), Audi, Acura TL/RL, and Lexus IS/GS. Wait until you see one in person - the pics don't do it justice. The car is gorgeous!!!
Favorite Features
Technology package - bluetooth/nav/voice recognition system. XM traffic is a must if you commute in a busy metropolitan area. The paddle shifters/transmission. The factory rims are the best I've seen to date. iPod connector should be standard on ALL vehicles.
Suggested Improvements
AWD for sure. Air in drivers/passenger seat in Sport model. The sound of the stereo is a little disappointing when everything else is so polished. Acura has Nissan in the stereo department.