2009 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: '09 Maxima... SWEET!

2009 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Review

'09 Maxima... SWEET!
By T Hart on

2009 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My wife and I just picked-up our Winter Frost, Maxima SV, w/Sport pkg. It's the first Nissan we've owned, and we couldn't be more pleased. I would HIGHLY recommend the Sport pkg. as it adds eye-popping 19in. rims, a spoiler, and fog lights, among several other amenities. It seems trivial, but I'd also recommend mud flaps as they add an extra piece of trim just behind the front & rear tires. (These aren't you dad's Pontiac Camero mud flaps.) Nissan engineers pulled-out the stops from the remarkably smooth CVT to the telescopic steering wheel and well-appointed leather interior. The driving experience feels like you're in an F-14 cockpit and the exterior has the lines of a GS 400.

19 in. wheels, spoiler, push-button ignition, paddle shifters, exterior lines, leather interior and Bose system.

It's challenging to come up with improvements. The car's sport suspension does allow the driver to really "feel" the road, which at times can be a little rough. But frankly, I expected that with a 4DSC!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review