So far so good...
By Maximagirl48 on
2008 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I have had this car for only a week now, but very impressed! I traded in a 2002 Max which I loved. I am falling in love all over again with the 2008! The CVT needs time to get used to but nonetheless shifting is a smooth transition. I have had no problem with the car staying in line. I love all the bells & whistles such as the heated seats & steering wheel, HID lights, Bluetooth, compass, large roomy trunk & interior, information center, & plug-in capability. It appears to like the mid-grade gas as opposed to the regular (much smoother). Haven't tried the premium in it yet. Luxury & sport at a reasonable price-you can't beat that! As I get more miles on this I will update with fuel mileage.
Favorite Features
Smart Key - doesn't even have to be in your hand!; heated steering wheel; HID lights; power side mirrors; CVT; leather seats with lumbar support; very deep center console storage; 6-CD changer; XM satellite radio; roomy interior, comfortable enought to fit a large golden retriever.
Suggested Improvements
Better turning radius. Possible AWD??? Yokohama Avid Tires as OE. Otherwise none!