2007 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Not What I Expected.....

2007 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

3.5 SE Sedan (3.5L V6 Automatic)

Not What I Expected.....
By kcire10 on

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased the 2007 Maxima SE new and I've had nothing but trouble from the start. Had it for almost 5 years and I've had to get the AC compressor replaced, the motor mounts, belts (because of the compressor), and hoses for the AC. I also have trouble every now and again with the keyless entry. Plus, you pay an arm and a leg for 30,000 mile services ($600+). This is my first and my last Nissan. I should have bought a Honda!
By mrbizness1
on 11/21/11 19:04 PM (PST)

what could they have done for $600.+ Didn't you know the cost before authorizing the work?

By goldie0611
on 04/19/13 14:49 PM (PDT)

Same issues plus more on my 2007 SL. I've done all maintenance and all repairs that have been needed were fortunately covered under warranty. Still a hassle & disappointment since I've always been a fan of the Maxima and had a great experience with my 2002 SE.

By em6758
on 07/05/13 14:00 PM (PDT)

Ok so your compressor went out. ok i can understand that. But the motor mounts. tho's are going to need to be replaced sooner or later down the road. and the belt. so not sure why your complaining about the car. If your motor blew up or if you had to get a new trans before 100,000 or even 120,000 i can under stand that . But to me , its like your crying over repairs and maintenance. like " I had a change my breaks. WHAT? OIL? I have to change that?. and the comment on the honda. father inlaw had a cracked engine block at 120,000 now granted honda replaced it due to a recall but still. every vehicle has problems.