Beats our old Accord
By MaskedRider on
2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
We bought this car to replace a 2000 Honda Accord sedan. Terrible car. The Honda's transmission cratered at 84k, which is NOT what you expect from these manufacturers. It left her and my kids stranded three times with its unreliability. Thanks Honda. This is my wife's car. The one primarily used for kid transport, groceries, errands, and such. Where we live, it's 50 miles to Walmart, Our Tahoe has been the trip vehicle. Well, that may change now with this car. We brought the 2007 Accord to the Nissan dealership to compare them side by side, and the Nissan won, hands down. Many more features, better looks, more comfort. Wife loved the car. If Momma's happy...
Favorite Features
The CVT id really cool. Bluetooth. HID is important in the boonies! Seats are great. Lots of room in back for the two kids. Smooth ride. Easy to pass others. Doing 100 before you know it. This is not the 350Z, though. If you want a race car, buy one. This is a great sedan. Leather is great.
Suggested Improvements
Need more space! Stereo is awesome! IPOD plugin is great! Gauges and stereo display are neat. You could hide a couple of NFL linemen in the trunk It could be quieter, but improved on our Honda. I hope to get the stated fuel economy, but am not expecting it. Just a great, safe car for my family.