2007 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Maxima model:
After one month
By Raybo on 06/26/07 20:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After one month and 4000 miles I am very happy with my Maxima. This car handles comparably to my 2002 Maxima, which I traded in with 215,000 miles. I have had no problems with anything at this point, just like my old one.

Love This Car
By Love It on 06/16/07 17:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I love everything about my Maxima. I've owned it for almost a year and still love driving it as much as I did when I first bought it. I get so many compliments on the style and ride.

A great car for the money
By Dan on 06/13/07 10:43 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I love this car! I also looked at Avalon, CTS, Lincoln MKZ. CVT is great, performance outstanding. This car loves to be driven. Gas mileage has improved after 8000 miles to 22 city, 27 highway. Mileage was really bad at first (maybe I was driving too hard). The CVT seems to have improved with miles also. I got this on a 2 year lease; I still can't think of anything I would replace it with under $40,000, so I'll probably get another one in 2009.

2007 Nissan Maxima
By KC MAXIN 2 on 05/28/07 02:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I love my Maxima, watch out because this car is fast, I have to push the accelerator with my toes because before you know it I'm doing 100. This car looks good too, I get so many compliments and the color - Sonoma Sunset- Red, looks good on me. This car is so roomy inside and the trunk space is big also. I love everything about my Maxima.

My 07 Maxima SE
By Bruno Skerianz on 05/24/07 14:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

At first I thought I should have gone for the BMW 530 but after owning and driving my 07 Maxima SE for 3 months I know I made the right choice. Much better bang for the buck at 33K fully loaded. It doesn't have the BMW or Audi emblem on its tail but it sure drives and feels like one (or better in some cases, depending on which model it's compared to). But for the price (including several options) this baby delivers.

Best Nissan ever
By jason doyle on 05/21/07 17:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The new Maxima is the best Nissan except perhaps the skyline (not available in the US yet) ever made. This car can fly. It is quick, agile, and smooth at the sametime. I have had mine for almost a month now and absolutely love it. I do however have some recommendations to Nissan. The interior display with the orange lighting for the digital readout needs to go, it looks cheap. The other thing is maybe having a paddle shifter and more available Nismo performance parts. All items are extremely minor. I looked at numerous models of cars before I bought this one. Hands down the most bang for the buck out there.

Excellent Vehicle, Excellent Value
By Hard To Please on 05/11/07 14:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Having owned numerous performance (sports oriented) vehicles and luxury vehicles, I remain impressed with our new Maxima SE. We have the Driver Preferred Package. The Maxima feels and looks luxurious while driving as a high performance sedan should. Very crisp handling in everyday driving. It compares favorably to the 5 series BMW we had. Its front wheel drive is an advantage in inclement weather. We also had a 2003 Towncar. By comparison, the Maxima has even more luxury and none of the wallowy ride and vague handling. Very good value for the money we spent compared to the Avalon, TL, CTS, etc. we considered.

"The 4-Door Sports car"
By anewdimnsion on 05/07/07 08:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Nissan has the right formula for a stylish sporty sedan with a whole lot of performance. The xtronic cvt has been refined and the interior is quiet and extremely comfortable. The Nissan Maxima is head and shoulders above the rest: Accord, Camry, Gallant, etc.

Front passenger airbag problem
By BZL on 04/18/07 20:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The front passenger air bag off indicator comes on and off while driving. My girlfriend weighs 98 lbs. The dealer and Nissan are unable to solve the issue. On four other Mazimas that we test drove we found that in only my car the airbag off indicator comes on and off. On other cars it is always off meaning the airbag will deploy in case of an accident. In my car the airbag may or may not deploy in case of an accident. This is a passenger safety issue. Nissan tells me that my girlfriend is too light and needs to sit properly on the front seat.They have asked me to have her ride in the back seat on my car.I am having a hard time getting this safety issue resolved with Nissan.

Lovin' it so far
By ers on 04/07/07 11:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I've had the SL for three weeks and I love it. I considered an Avalon, a G35x, a Passat, and the Maxima. For me, it was the best combination of sportiness, size, reliability and looks.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.