2007 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Maxima model:
From 04SL TO 07SL
By JSuggs on 08/13/06 09:22 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I traded up from a 04SL MAX .. The 07 is what the 04 should have been. MUCH improved in all areas. Quiet smooth ride. Build quality much improved. The more I drive it .. the happier I get !! It is different car than my old 04SL especially in ride and handling ....

The best Maxima yet
By NissanRon on 08/04/06 21:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I just bought my 3rd Nissan Maxima. The 2007 Model is the best yet. The car performs flawlessly and incredibly smooth with the CVT. Once you get used to a CVT, you will never want to go back to a regular automatic. There is no hesitation problem, unlike another Japanese brand. No RPM spiking on transmission shifts, and no snap ring failures requiring a new transmission. (Do I dare mention the 2007 Toyota Camry?) The engine is silky smooth, and has been on Ward's 10 Best list since that list was first published. The fuel economy on my 2007 is so far doing better than on my 2002 and 2004 Maximas, which got about 23 mpg overall, and 28 to 29 mpg on road trips.

07 max review
By b2stunt on 07/30/06 17:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased my silver on black SE about two weeks ago. It only has 300 miles but i tested out all my features. The heated seats do not get as warm as my olds aurora, the glove box is kind of small besides that there are no other complaints. It's a great car for the price.

Fun to Drive
By charles hamilton on 07/30/06 08:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

As a Nissan owner for over 20 years, the vehicle is an excellent choice. It rides smooth, excellent handling. However, the seats are very hard and do not give in, making a person with a back problem, very uncomfortable.

awesome car!!
By mike on 07/22/06 08:10 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

i got my maxima a week ago, ever since then i have been in love with it, even my girlfriend loes it, this is the best maxima ever!! the seats are black leather (but really soft), and to add it more style i went to beverly hills tinting garage and i tinted my windows very dark!! (yes illegal dark) but i got a sticker freom the eye dostors saying that i can have the windows that dark (becase when i drive the sun gets into my eyes). All in the end i love my new 2007 nissan maxima 3.5 sl !!!

Sarah & Tom's Ride
By Sarah & Tom on 07/22/06 04:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Love everything about it, glad we went with the 07, Nissan just keeps getting better and better all the time :) This is our 4th Nissan, great performance machines ! Loved the Armada we traded for the Maxima but gas prices were not so good, so we decided on the Maxima. Great choice love the looks you get when you are setting at a red light :) It sure turns heads that is for sure. We love everything about it.

Just Like The Commercial
By Pimpin' on 07/19/06 22:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Just purchased a 2007 Maxima SE black on black leather interior. Gotta tell you this model is far better than the previous year. The new bumpers and front grille are nice, the interior redesigned feels a lot better in the driver seat. The CVT transmission feels good. Overall it's a good car if you're looking for a blend of sport and luxury. Believe me, you won't feel any change in the horsepower and torque in the 07 Maxima. Gotta get a sensory pkg. or better, you'll enjoy the car and it's features a lot more. You can just sit in a chair and look at the car all day, it looks just that nice. You will definitely love the Intelligent Key!

New Max '07
By Laen Irgaak on 07/14/06 14:52 PM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Ride is extremely smooth with the new CVT. Interior is refined and comfortable and electronics and comfort improvements over previous year model made this purchase well worth it.

Consider the Maxima
By maross on 07/14/06 10:54 AM (PDT)

2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I was getting sick and tired of the cost of upkeep so I traded an Audi A8 for my new SL. First let me say the Maxima doesn't come close to the overall ride quality of an A8, however for 1/3rd of the price the Maxima drives very well, is tight, quiet, and has every feature and more of an A8. If you forget about "image" and think about a good, solid, dependable, feature loaded car, at a reasonable price, you have to look at the Maxima. I have only had the car 3 days but I have already taken it on a 300 mile road trip and am very pleased. I am counting on it being dependable and inexpensive to maintain, not like the A8 but my Pathfinder that I bought new in 1990 and now has 175K miles

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.