2006 Nissan Maxima 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - The Max is where it's

2006 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

3.5 SE Sedan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

The Max is where it's at!!!!!!
By felix1833 on

2006 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm a longtime Nissan buyer and owned a few older Nissan maximas, which all where great to drive. The 5th generation Maxima is all that you could hope for in a car. I love the maximas power, options, sat radio, nav, bluetooth, handling and style. For the money you get a great deal. If you want more, then Infiniti is the way to go. A side note Nissan changes body style very often so when 6th generation maxima comes out you will lose some value in your car if you pop in and out of cars. But the maxima 2006 is a great buy and a good long term car. So if you go to Nissan test drive a Maxima and I bet it will be hard to leave the dealership without one. Stay Nissan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Features

Outside looks great, has lots of power, good option packages. I love to drive the maxima because it handles very well and is very quite.

Suggested Improvements

Need to have a SE-R version of the maxima. More Nismo parts for the maxima. Better tail fin option.