Sweeeeeet ride!!
By NYPHIL on
2006 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Everyone says "What a Sweet Ride!" and they are right. I just bought a Spirited Bronze SL with black interior loaded (no Nav) with everything including Sirius, a wing, wheel locks, floor mats, slash guards for $29,000! What a truly wonderful vehicle. Based on some critic's reviews I was a little skeptical about purchasing this car. The complaints about interior design, torque steer and turning radius are baloney. What an underrated luxury vehicle. I had a 1995 Avalon for 11 yrs and loved it. When I compared/test drove the 2006 Touring Avalon against the Maxima I found it was lacking so many of my 'Favorites Features' listed below (also lacked side molding) that we had to have the MAX!!
Favorite Features
Superb ride,super smooth engine,quiet,fantastic stereo,memory seats,auto exit(steering wheel and seat automatically move for easy exit),bluetooth,power folding mirrors,exterior/interior gorgeous,center display,logical controls,stereo/phone contols on heated power tilt/telescoping steering wheel!!!
Suggested Improvements
Auto Door Locks when ignition is turned on, daytime running lights, auto locking and arming of the alarm when leaving the car in case you forget to hit the lock button on key fob.