2006 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: excellent

2006 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

3.5 SE Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Manual)

excellent
By maxima se on

2006 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

i love my car this my fifth new maxima that i have owned my first in 1988 they have come along ways since then. i now live in las vegas i drove the car, by myself, from Tuscumbia, Al. had no trouble at all. i have people all the time commenting about how great of a good looking car i have. i'm proud to be seen driving it. the color is white, interior, tan leather, moon roof the works. i'm 60 years old and feel 30, what more can i say. good luck to new owners of a se maxima. there,s nothing better. thanks, Linda, Las Vegas

Favorite Features

the comfort of driving,easy to handle, anti lock brakes, power windows, seats, moon roof,mid-size, which makes it easy to get in and of close spaces. 6-cd player,am,fm radio, and cassette player. And most of all, the Bose sound system. The power of the car is great. 3.5. What more could you ask for.

Suggested Improvements

Since 1988, Nissan has com a long ways. As I said earlier, this is my fifth Maxima. This is the car, that needs no improvements. They got it all together, I haven't seen the new 2007. I have no hint of what they could have changed to made this car with any improvements.