2006 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Love my Maxima!

2006 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

3.5 SL Sedan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Love my Maxima!
By lhowell62 on

2006 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I wanted a car with plenty of interior space - but still a sporty look. No granny car for me! I fell in love with the Maxima when I test drove it the first time in April, before the 07s came out. Decided to shop around and I ended up coming back. Was going to get an 07, but got a great deal on the 06. CVT and keyless start only diffs. I get up to 34 mpg on hwy - bonus! I love the handling and living in a remote state with lots of highway driving, I love the get up and go when I pass. This car is the most fun to drive, it's sporty yet luxurious. It's exactly what I was looking for. Wish I would have got the navigation system, otherwise I'd say it's the perfect car for me.

Heated everything; bluetooth; Bose stereo; handling; oomph! And it comes loaded with features. I didn't think I'd use the bluetooth integration, but I use it all the time.

The exterior paint chips easily and with the miles I put on my car I wish it was more durable.