2006 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Great Used Car

2006 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

Great Used Car
By Cincy Runner on

2006 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this 2006 Maxima SL as a used car in 2009. It was a lease turn-in with only 11,000 miles on it and bought it from a dealer for only $19,800. After driving it for 2 months now, I'm really impressed with it and have nothing negative to say. I have not seen or experienced some of the problems that other reviewers are reporting, so maybe they just got lemons. I commute about 35 miles a day, both stop and go traffic and highways, and get a very satisfied 23.7 mpg. The drive is smooth and the engine is powerful, not to mention quiet. It's a fun car to drive! I love the interior, with the leather seats and sky view roof. This is my second Nissan and would buy again no problem.

Leather interior, sky view roof, heated seats and steering wheel, entry/exit assist, exterior styling, Homelink, auto-dimming mirrors, everthing!!

Turning radius stinks on the Maxima as well as on my previous Altima that I've owned. Also, the 6-disk CD player in the Maxima skips badly.