Great speed, but oh so not worth it!!!!
By 1bzygirl on
2006 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Shopping for a new car and just for kicks thought I would check out the reviews on my 2006 Maxima, can't believe so many people have had similar problems...let me see if anyone can top these, at 2 years my catalytic converter went out, at 3 years my transmission went out (right b4 warranty expired), my motor mounts have broken twice, oh yeah at 4 years my throttle body went out, end of 4th year my timing chain and air conditioner went out...now for my 5th yr anniversary my struts and suspension are out!!! I have spent well over 8k in repairs and maintanence....i am broke and now cannot afford to keep putting $$ into it, so am forced to get a new car or even buy a used one =(
Favorite Features
Loved the speed in this car, this was what initially sold me on it...I have the fully loaded car which with all the bells & whistles looked very sporty.
Suggested Improvements
Obviously with so many transimission, air conditioning and motor mount issues it is a design flaw and Nissan did nothing to address it. I complained to them over several times and all I was given was a maintanence package worth a total of 8 oil changes and tire rotations!!