2006 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Fun - Luxury & Performance

2006 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

Fun - Luxury & Performance
By Tony on

2006 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the 4th Maxima I have owned. It is by far the the most sporty. I compared all the other cars (TL, Accord, Camry, Avalon, G35) and came back to the Maxima. It has the best engine and features for the money. My last Maxima, I had to replace the oxygen sensor and alternator although it had low miles. Even with a couple of repairs factored in I come out ahead of the other cars. I've had no problems with my 2006 SL and really like all the features including Bluetooth, which comes with the driver preferred pkg. This car drives excellent with great power and a nice little growl from the engine! Steve Hipshin with Tom Peacock in Houston is the best salesperson- great price and service.

Nice list of features for the money- Bluetooth,heated seats and wheel, memory settings,sound system, and LOVE THE POWER! Sterring wheel controls are nice. Great, fun car to drive.

Turning radius is too wide. Torque steer, although not much an issue for me. Omit tape decks and add MP3.Garage controls should be lighted. Seats should be softer on the bottom area; they are too firm and can cause some discomfort over time. Improve color selection & change color of dash display.