2006 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: excellent

2006 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Review

By maxima se on

2006 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

i love my car this my fifth new maxima that i have owned my first in 1988 they have come along ways since then. i now live in las vegas i drove the car, by myself, from Tuscumbia, Al. had no trouble at all. i have people all the time commenting about how great of a good looking car i have. i'm proud to be seen driving it. the color is white, interior, tan leather, moon roof the works. i'm 60 years old and feel 30, what more can i say. good luck to new owners of a se maxima. there,s nothing better. thanks,

Linda, Las Vegas

the comfort of driving,easy to handle, anti lock brakes, power windows, seats, moon roof,mid-size, which makes it easy to get in and of close spaces. 6-cd player,am,fm radio, and cassette player. And most of all, the Bose sound system. The power of the car is great. 3.5. What more could you ask for.

Since 1988, Nissan has com a long ways. As I said earlier, this is my fifth Maxima. This is the car, that needs no improvements. They got it all together, I haven't seen the new 2007. I have no hint of what they could have changed to made this car with any improvements.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review