2005 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Good Car + Investment

2005 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

2005 Nissan Maxima

3.5 SL Sedan (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Good Car + Investment
By maxima05_slse on

2005 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought it Used, on 2007 at a Nissan Dealer with 9,000 miles on it(Aprox.) Although is a Buy Back/Lemon Law Classified. I got a good Price and the Car was Just like New. the reason for the Owner to Return the Car was for some Gases Fumes from the Engine getting Inside the Cabin Area. They Fixed but the Client did not want the Car back. Dealer took it Back by Buy Back Program(AKA-Lemon Law Statues) Since, the Car did not have any mayor Problems with it. Just the Regular Maintenance Parts & Services. The only thing the Car was Fixed was the Sway Bar and some other Front Steering Parts but under the Warranty during 1st 3 months. It is a very Powerful Car and have Lot Space. Great Family Car.

1 - Powerful Engine. 2 - Great Space Inside Cabin. 3 - Luxury Interiors Sporty Look Seats. 4 - Big Trunk w/Access from the Cabin Back Seat. 5 - Good Mileage M.P.G. on Hwy. 6 - Good Control. 7 - Good Technology in General. 8 - Great & Powerful Bose DVD6's-Tape-Radio Music & Speakers. 9 - Good Safety features. 10 - Affordable price for what you Get compared to another Similar Cars from All other Brands. 11 - I Recommended 100% by my Experience. ** I am a Customer Service at a Car Quest Auto Parts and we do not Get much Sales from Parts to any of Maxima Cars from Around. Very Trusted/Reliable Engine & other Car Components. I had a BMW 330 before the Maxima and I still prefer the Maxima.

1 - Needs Better M.P.G. on City. 2 - Needs Better Curve Maneuvers to Park the Car. 3 - Better Warranty( I mean, More Miles + Years on Bumper to Bumper One). 4 - Better Service by some of their Dealers. 5 - More, Extra Accessories Availability & Variety in General to be Offered/Presented to the Car Owners/Buyers.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By sharonlh
on 03/06/12 12:35 PM (PST)

I have the same "Buy Back/Lemon Law" status on my car. How do I find out why the dealer bought the car back?