Used 2004 Nissan Maxima Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Maxima model:

HEAD TURNER
By brewtown414

2004 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

NISSAN HAS OUT DONE IT'S SELF WITH THE ALL NEW REDESIGNED MAX. THE POWER OF THIS VEHICLE IS UNMATCHED BY ANY OTHER IN IT'S CLASS,ALSO IT'S NEW DESIGN GIVES YOU THAT EXPENSIVE EURO LOOK WITH AT AN MODEST COST. WITH IT'S NEW COLOR (RADIANT AMBER) TURNS HEADS EVERYWHERE WE GO AND I LOVE IT.

NISSAN ADDED FEATURES TO THIS VEHICLE THAT YOU ONLY FIND ON TRUE HIGH END CARS.IE CURB LIGHTS, HEADED STEERING WHEEL, FOLDING SIDE MIRRORS AND THE SKY VIEW WINDOW IS AWESOME,QUAD SEATING IS VERY UNIQUE

MORE HORSEPOWER, DESIGN THE SKYVIEW TO SLIDE

2004 Nissan Maxiam
By EsamD

2004 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is a well built, comfortable and fun to drive. The features on this model are significantly improved over previous years models.

We like the reliability of being trouble free service and the ease of performance and handling.

The rear slanting roof line and the back seat headrests interefere with rear vision from the rearview mirror.

MS. MAXIMA OF ATLANTA
By G CHAMBERS

2004 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love my Maxima!!! I only wish that I could afford to have several colors! I purchased the Majestic Blue 3.5SE...but I love all the colors. I thought that the 96 was smooth...but my 2004 is beyond smooth (the best just keeps on getting better). The initial take off is more than impressive...and I really love demonstrating this fact to my friends and any 18 wheelers that are in my way (I just, effortlessly, leave them in the dust). Dollar for dollar...you cannot lose with this awesome baby. You have everything you would get in highline vehicle...at thousands of dollars less! I'm so proud to own a Nissan. Thank you... Ms. Maxima of Atlanta

The horsepower is awesome...I never have to worry about those slow starts. I also love all the looks that I get from everyone...I've had to give a couple of "tours" of my car. It's a real attention getter.

Maybe a tighter body...I've had a little rattle. The spoiler could be a little bigger...and if you could make the skyview into a power roof...that would truly be different!

My Black Max
By rxman2002

2004 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I do not have extensive experience with this car yet as I just bought it a week ago, but I can tell you that so far my heart races when I look at and drive this sporty sedan. Inside and out it is loaded with great quality materials. My sister has an '03 and has been happy with it as well so that helped my decision. I'm very impressed so far. I had considered a loaded Altima but for only a few thousand more I got a more upscaled vehicle with great style, not that the Altima doesn't deserve respect also. It's a beautiful vehicle as well. I'm a single dad but I still like to hit the twisties every now and then. This car will do it. Grade A+

Strong, responsive engine. Impressive styling that turns heads and gets lots of compliments.

Rear window slightly obstructed by rear seat headrests. Need more channel presets on that great stereo system.

nissan maxima new york
By tonypremiumnissan

2004 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

great,lots of fun to drive

lights, engine, computer, wheels, space

body, back lights