Compared to the other competitors in
the mid-size sedans under $25K
category, Maxima provides the best
combination of performance,
reliability, luxury, and convenience.
I researched this against all it's
1. Camry/Accord/Taurus - way too boring
2. Passat - nice, but the engine is
3. Impala - questionable styling
4. Intrepid/Concorde - too boaty,
5. Grand Prix - don't care for
Pontiac's styling inside or out
Engine. 255HP. Actually FUN to drive.
Rear end styling needs work. Trunk
pass-thru could be bigger.