Best Mid-Size Sedan for under $25K
By mirth review on
Vehicle2002 Nissan Maxima GXE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
ReviewCompared to the other competitors in
the mid-size sedans under $25K
category, Maxima provides the best
combination of performance,
reliability, luxury, and convenience.
I researched this against all it's
1. Camry/Accord/Taurus - way too boring
2. Passat - nice, but the engine is
3. Impala - questionable styling
4. Intrepid/Concorde - too boaty,
5. Grand Prix - don't care for
Pontiac's styling inside or out
Best FeaturesEngine. 255HP. Actually FUN to drive.
Worst FeaturesRear end styling needs work. Trunk pass-thru could be bigger.
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.