2001 Nissan Maxima 3.0L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Nissan Has Fallin Off from

2001 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (3.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

Nissan Has Fallin Off from Being Premium
By tonepearson on

2001 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Not the most reliable car. Has a lot of mechanical problems that arises very often as explained below. Nissan pretty much stole everyone's money with the make of these cars b/c I feel Toyota and Honda did a whole lot better than them with the reliability of there cars. These cars are worth lees than KIAs and DAEWOOs if you ask me. I have own this car for a year and has spent more in it than its worth. To all my fellow buyers avoid these cars b/c I promise you b4 200,000 miles it will be junk unlike Toyota and Honda. At least they recall a car that has a problem all Nissan did was pocket the consumers money and gave them the middle finger. So to you Nissan I hope you go out of business.

Favorite Features

Very nice design from the interior and exterior. Nice acceleration. Please note that the favorite features are limited because if it don't run good you feel ousted.

Suggested Improvements

It's a awful car with more problems than it's worth. Problems range from an expensive ECU, ignition coils, MAF sensor, O2 sensors, and tires wearing rather quickly. Start making them like you all did Pre-2000 and you will gain your clients back until then I will not buy another one.