Maxima SE 2001 - Not So Good
By JeffT in Texas on
2001 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)
I know numerous people that love their
Maxima, but I'm not one of them.
1) CD was bad when purchased and had to
2) O2 sensors were bad and took 5 trips
for the dealer to fix.
3) Paint on front bumper doesn't handle
road debris well. Looks like it's
peeling and very unsightly.
4) Alternator just replaced at 55K
miles (car isn't 3 yrs old yet).
Contacted Nissan about covering it
(warranty)anyway - they asked a bunch
of useless questions to determine if I
was worth bothering with and refused to
5) SE model tires are very expensive.
OEM tires (Michelins) perform bad in
I will NEVER buy another Nissan again.