2001 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Love Nissans - 01 SE No Except

2001 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

Love Nissans - 01 SE No Exception!
By LovMyNissan on

2001 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my second Nissan Maxima. My first was a 94 SE, which I loved dearly; it had almost 200,000 miles on it, didn't need any major repairs, and was fantastic, until someone hit me and totaled it. Anyway, I purchased the 2001 SE this winter from a private seller, and couldn't be happier. Mine is "Sunlit Sand", with tan leather seats, moonroof, Bose system, auto everything, spoiler, the works. It's comfortable, stylish, and very well put together - everything I expect from a Nissan. I saw that others have had unfortunate experiences with theirs, but I am still a proud believer in these cars. As long as you take care of it, it will take care of you!

Favorite Features

I love the Bose system, leather seats, moonroof and auto everything, and body style. The reason I went with the 01-02 style is because I don't like the 03-06 body styles very much. And clearly, I can't afford the '07 model just yet!

Suggested Improvements

My only suggestion is lower the price of the tires for these cars! Good grief. Mine has 17 inch rims, so it requires those high performance tires that are at least $200 a piece. I definitely don't love that aspect of the car :S