Excellent Car!!
By Rachel on
2001 Nissan Maxima SE 20th Anniversary 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)
My husband and I purchased two brand new Nissan Maxima's 2001 Limited Edition cars (made in Japan). After I bought mine, he loved it so much, he bought one. I still have mine and it is an awesome car! I have maintained all regular maintenance & service on it and the items that needed repair (catalytic converter and alternator) were covered under warranty. This is the second Maxima (& 4th Nissan) I've owned and it is very fast, has great pick-up and is still stylish (after 7 years). My husband just traded his car in because he wanted a 4 cylinder and now misses his Maxima. The Bose system has incredible sound, all controls & power items still work, no problems with leather or paint! Buy one!!
Favorite Features
I love having the controls on the steering wheel. Fog lights add sporty look. The reverse illuminated dash looks great & reads well-especially at night. Bose sound system is awesome! A lot of front leg room (I'm 5'11), love lumbar support in driver's seat. Lots of trunk room & fold down back seats.
Suggested Improvements
The original tires that came with the car had to be replaced at 30K (rated as 40K tires). The replacement tires were $200+ each (best deal).