2001 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: A great built car

2001 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Review

A great built car
By Maxima_Man on

2001 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've had the car for about a month now so I havnt really had the chance to experience problems.But I know that the maxima is a great built car because my mother has an infiniti I30.The maxima and the infiniti I30 have the exact same engines and many of the same features and components since infiniti is a branch of nissan.She has plenty of mileage on her car and has experienced almost zero problems.As for the maxima,I love it.It's roomy,fast,and offers many great features. It is one of the best cars I have driven and think it's a well priced car for what you get.It is an all around great car. I definitely recommend this car to anyone.

The17"rims. Performance. (222 hp).Can control the radio and cd player from steering wheel!The interior looksgreat and everything is well positioned.The armrest has 2positions! Bose audiosystem. Spacious,greatleg room.Changes gears smoothly.4disc brakes.Goodlooking.Nissanquality.

Tailights are ugly.Somewhat rough ride (handling is better though).A little noisy on the inside.Cd player is very sensitive to scratches on cds and I dont think the cd player has a standard fit(If I wanted to replace it with an aftermarket cd player).